No wreszcie DCS MiG-21Bis
- Windows Registry entry moved to HKCU/Eagle Dynamics.
- All keys have had activations replenished.
Note: It is recommended to manually update and follow these steps:
Cancel any automatic update prompt.
Delete all Leatherneck Simulations’ MiG-21Bis Windows Registry entries.
Execute manual update.
Restart Windows, and activate module.
If successful, users should not be asked to reactivate after future updates.
- LOD models optimized.
- Incorrect ASO texture replaced.
- Radome axis of movement fixed.
- Double cockpit in low graphic settings fixed.
- TacNumbers holes fixed.
- Added more variation of Russian TacNumbers
- Added Eastern Arabic TacNumbers.
- Changed material setting from mirror to aluminum.
- Landing gear’s external lights now come on only at full extension.
- Remodeled external pilot’s visor and is now transparent with specular.
- Navigation lights during the day are now bigger in “Bright” mode.
- Missing panel lines and sealant on external canopy/windscreen added.
- Missing rivets on right-side drag chute tube added.
- Missing screws on top-side wing fuel tank panels added.
- UVs for middle fuselage flipped 180 degrees to fix NMp errors.
- Liveries adjusted for UV flip.
- New normal and specular textures.